Athesia sterzing. Shopping in Sterzing Vipiteno in South Tyrol

Sterzing

athesia sterzing

. Sterzing knew its magnificence in the 15th and 16th centuries after the 1443 fire which destroyed part of the town. That name, which is still memorized in , is traced back to the nearby Celto-Roman settlement Vibidina. Built in 1399, in the same main building of the old Hospital, is located in the Town Square; the nave is painted in fresco by Giovanni of Bruneck 1402. A fire in 1867 destroyed the original spire, which was replaced with the present embattled roof. It has an octagonal plan with a rectangular sector concerning the altar and the choir.

Next

ATHESIA Standorte

athesia sterzing

Einbaustrahler im Untergeschoss, Pendelleuchten für den Treppenaufgang und Uplights für den Lichthof ergänzen dieses Grundkonzept auf gelungene Weise. Throughout the late 1940s and early 1950s, a number of wanted Nazis stayed in Sterzing at the Hotel Goldenes Kreuz which still exists today. The church was later enlarged from 1497 to 1525 by Hans Lutz. Der Baukörper mit seiner Zusammenfügung vielgestaltiger Einzelräume, zum Teil mit Gewölbedecken, stellte besondere Anforderungen an die Planung dar. The great high altar has six columns and an altarpiece representing the Coronation of Mary painted by Joseph Renzler in 1822, beside are two wood-carving of the Saints Francis Xavier and John of Nepomuk. In the course of the , the modern Italian name of the town Vipiteno - created from the old Roman settlement of Vipitenum was made official.

Next

Shopping in Sterzing in Südtirol

athesia sterzing

Provincial Statistics Institute of the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol 38 : 6—7. In 1524, the pilgrim is shown as a monk above the Tyrolean eagle. Die Athesia Gruppe ist zwar hauptsächlich in Südtirol präsent, dennoch reicht das Netz des Unternehmens weit über die Grenzen des Landes hinaus. Daher möchten wir Sie darum bitten, für genauere Informationen zu den Veranstaltungen den jeweiligen Veranstalter zu kontaktieren. In 1753, the church was then modified in baroque style, with paintings by Adam Mölk, and the gothic altar removed; presently the altar is on display at the Multscher Museum. Ancient ruins found nearby include a sepulchral monument dedicated to Postumia Vittorina, a milestone of the Imperator period and a stone altar dedicated to Lord Mithras. The façade was inspired to renaissance with the characteristic Palladian tripartite windows.

Next

Athesia Buch Sterzing, Sterzing

athesia sterzing

Abteilung: Die Urkunden zur Geschichte des Inn-, Eisack- und Pustertals. Deine Buch- und Papierhandlung nicht weit vom Zwölferturm, inmitten der mittelalterlichen Fuggerstadt Sterzing. In the niches are placed the wooden sculptures of and Saint Agnes and above the portal is a fresco showing the Last Supper. The bell tower is detached from the church and it comes from the previous church, in 1624, the Romanic tower was demolished and built the present. In 1280, Duke of , promoted the village to the rank of city. Above the altar on the right is placed a statue of the Madonna with Child of 17th century bordered by the Rosary formed by fifteen painted discs presumably by Joseph Mildorfer. Dennoch können wir nicht garantieren, dass die Informationen der veröffentlichten Veranstaltungen fehlerfrei und aktuell sind.

Next

Athesia Buch Sterzing, Sterzing

athesia sterzing

The imposing interior has one nave, large windows, and a vaulted ceiling with lunettes. Wir beraten dich gern bei einem Rundgang durch unser Geschäft. Neben den zahlreichen Standorten in Südtirol ist Athesia auch im Trentino und in 9 weiteren italienischen Regionen sowie in Österreich, Deutschland und der Schweiz vertreten. In 1182, the German name Sterçengum appears in a document of the Sonnenburg abbey. In 1678, it was completely demolished, rebuilt, and consecrated in 1681. As the region's proximity to the made it a frequent trade route, the of opened a branch to sort the products of the nearby silver mines in Ridnaun Valley and Pfleres Valley. At different times, people like , , and were in transit here as they waited for forged passports for their journey out of Europe and by ship to South America.

Next

Shopping in Sterzing in Südtirol

athesia sterzing

The first mention of a town called Wibitina dates back to the years between 985 and 990. Weiters bieten wir zahlreiche Geschenkartikel, Spiele und zahlreiche Produkte rund ums Papier. In the patio take place a Roman stone altar, dedicated to Lord Mithras and a milestone of the Imperator Septimius Severus; the same period the military road was completed in 200 A. The old church, mentioned for the first time in 1337, was restored and enlarged between 1459 and 1463 in gothic. The gothic altar, wood-work by of Ulm, is 12 metres 39 ft high and was completed in 1458. Bitte beachten Sie folgende Mitteilung: Der epidemiologische Notstand aufgrund des Covid-19 hat die Absage von Veranstaltungen in Südtirol und im Trentino zur Folge.

Next

ATHESIA in Sterzing / Vipiteno

athesia sterzing

In Zusammenarbeit mit dem Ladenbauer Schweitzer Projekt wurde die Aufgabe durch die Kombination von schlanken Lichtprofilen für die Grund- und Kassenbeleuchtung sowie zylindrischen Anbaustrahlern mit Linsenoptik für die Akzentbeleuchtung umgesetzt. Neben einer großen Auswahl Büchern zu den verschiedensten Schwerpunkten, bieten wir je nach Jahreszeit verschiedene Thementische rund um Berg, Garten, Sport, Reisezeit und vielem mehr. The altar pieces presumably were painted by Josef Renzler in 1800 circa and represent Saint Mary Magdalene with Saint Francis and Saint Anthony; on the lateral altars are depicted Saint Felix and Saint Anthony of Padua. The image in the niche on the façade represent the patron saint and is a work of the 17th century. The town is mentioned in several sources from the 16th to 19th centuries as Störzingen. Hier finden Sie alle Standorte auf einen Blick:.

Next